This purchase covers your first full month of membership. Once your program has been written and you have been fully enrolled you will switch to paying £119 a month by Direct Debit.
Welcome to our brand-new Powerlifting Club!
Here's what you get when you join our community:
- Full membership of Super Training Gym.
- Priority entry to all Super Training competitions.
- Full Powerlifting training plan written for you specifically (no templates or generic programs) by a former International Head Coach with more than 20 years experience.
- Complete instructions for every training session. You will have a new plan generated every week based on the performances of the previous week.
- Access to club training sessions every other Sunday. Our head coach will be there to check your technique and answer any questions.
- Full coaching support. You can access our head coach via WhatsApp with a 48-hour response guaranteed to answer questions and check technique videos.
- Full competition peaking plans.
- Full 'game day' competition plan every time you compete.
Here's how it works:
By purchasing this product you are paying for the first month's membership upfront. Once you have completed the purchase you will be sent an enrolment questionnaire to help gauge what level you are at and what style of program and level of support will be most appropriate for you.
Once you have submitted the questionnaire you will be contacted by Henry (our head coach) to arrange either an in-person meeting or a phone call. We ask that every member makes the effort to visit the gym at least once a month for technical checks. You can choose to train at Super Training for every training session, just once a month or any amount in between.
Once Henry has all the information needed he will put your training plan together. This plan will include technique cues, warm-up protocols, rest periods and how much weight to lift for every working set.
Due to the bespoke nature of the training plans we have limited spaces available.
If you have any questions about the club then please contact us at: